Skip to main content

Zimbabwean Man Shows Off Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife’s Car

 

Hardlife Ndlovu’s life is hard indeed. Recently he stumbled on used condoms in his wife’s car which he believes is proof that she is being bonked outside their marriage. Things are “hard” for him as instead of showing remorse, his wife is locking him out of the house and threatening to kill him. Hardlife, who is from Pumula East suburb, has been facing a hard time at the hands of his wife, Amanda Moyo, who is in the habit of insulting him and issuing death threats.

The situation has reached another level as Amanda, who is a money changer operating near Tredgold Court, sometimes leaves the house locked and only returns home in the wee hours dead drunk. Hardlife said when he asks her where she would be at, she insults him. To lessen the hardship, he has approached the courts seeking a protection order against Amanda.“I’m having problems with my wife Amanda Moyo. She locks me outside the house. And I sleep outside the house. When I knock at the door, she insults me and threatens to kill me,” he said. Hardlife went on to say he no longer feels safe and has suffered enough emotional abuse.“She comes home in the early hours of the morning very drunk. When I ask her where she would’ve been, she gets angry, insults me and threatens to kill me,” he said.

Hardlife and Amanda, who have been customarily married for more than a year, have no children together while Amanda has two aged five and 14 from a previous marriage. Hardlife told B-Metro that after the heartbreaking discovery of the used condoms he felt betrayed. “On Thursday last week I went to a mine in Matopo to sell my stuff and when I came back on Friday I realised that I had left some of my documents in her car. “As I was searching for them, I touched something soft under the passenger’s seat. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that there were three used condoms with semen inside. They were still fresh and wrapped in a tissue paper,” said Hardlife. A heartbroken Hardlife said on the day he found the used condoms in his wife’s car, she came home late, dead drunk. He further said early this year he busted his wife with one of her alleged lovers in her car.“

Early this year while I was at home one of her friends phoned me and asked me to come to town to see what my wife was doing. Upon arrival she directed me to a city bar where I found her getting cozy with her lover in her car. “She apologised and promised me that she would never do it again. She has, however, shown me that she doesn’t reform at all. She is always drunk and on weekends she usually sleeps out claiming she will be at her friend’s place,” said Hardlife.

According to court records, Hardlife did not pursue the protection order and Amanda has filed for a protection order of her own against him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dorathy flies in a new sexy shot in a private jet

BBN naija favorite TV housemate for the "Lockdown" edition, Dorathy left her fans thinking about her caption "life is for enjoying" as she shared a sexy photo of herself in a private jet.

Ada Jesus dies two days after celebrating birthday

Popular Nigerian Comedienne Ada Jesus has died of kidney failure after two days she marked her birthday. Confirming the news on Wednesday, Harrison Gwamnishu who led group of Nigerians that took Ada Jesus to hospital  comfirmed the sad news this afternoon. His words; “ She is gone.” Recall the popular Comedienne Ada Jesus has been battling kidney failure for a year now. Details will be furthermore provided.

Nigeria Owes A Debt Of $9.81b To World Bank

The total debt owed to the World Bank Group by Nigeria rose by $1.3bn in one year to $9.81bn as of September 2019, latest data from the Debt Management Office showed on Wednesday. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the International Development Association, which make up the World Bank, have over the years advanced loans to Nigeria. The IBRD lends to governments of middle-income and creditworthy low-income countries while the IDA provides concessionary loans – called credits – and grants to governments of the poorest countries. Nigeria’s debt to the IDA and IBRD stood at $9.41bn and N409.51m as of September 30, 2019, compared to $8.39bn and $124m in September 30, 2018, according to the DMO data. The total amount of loans approved by the World Bank for Nigeria had reached $24.68bn, data obtained from the multinational development bank showed. As of December 31, 2019, Nigeria had secured $7.14bn loans from the IBRD and $17.54bn loans from the IDA, according to ...