Skip to main content

2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly -Ambode


2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly, says Ambode, asks Nigerians to vote wisely.

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

National Pivot |

Monday, August 8, 2022

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has allegedly accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being a chronic liar, saying that he left a rotten Lagos for him to repair. He said all that people see booming in Lagos today was his handwork.

In a viral leaked statement credited to the former Lagos State Governor, Ambode challenged Tinubu to come out on National TV and tell Nigerians about Projects initiated and completed by him during his time as Governor of Lagos State.

He also alleged that Tinubu plotted his removal as Governor because he refused to pay him N50bn and $5m monthly as requested. 

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

"I closed down many Tinubu “Toll Gate” so that Lagosians can be free from paying too much Toll gate fee because everywhere was full of Tinubu Toll Gates. Coming in, you pay, going out you pay, it was much. I was fighting for Lagos people on a low key while trying not to let the public know what was going on.

He called on Nigerians to make their choices wisely in the upcoming general elections in 2023. 

"For the record, Tinubu never started a single project in Lagos, not even half, if he said am lying, let him call me out on National TV and I will answer with my full self, I wanted to keep mute with all his lying going on, but I think Nigerians needs to hear the truth and vote wisely this time.

"Dear Nigerians, Oshodi of Lagos was built by me, completed by me, and commissioned by me. They have nothing to lie about rather than my projects. APC government that failed Lagos state will also fail Nigerians if voted in again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dorathy flies in a new sexy shot in a private jet

BBN naija favorite TV housemate for the "Lockdown" edition, Dorathy left her fans thinking about her caption "life is for enjoying" as she shared a sexy photo of herself in a private jet.

Ada Jesus dies two days after celebrating birthday

Popular Nigerian Comedienne Ada Jesus has died of kidney failure after two days she marked her birthday. Confirming the news on Wednesday, Harrison Gwamnishu who led group of Nigerians that took Ada Jesus to hospital  comfirmed the sad news this afternoon. His words; “ She is gone.” Recall the popular Comedienne Ada Jesus has been battling kidney failure for a year now. Details will be furthermore provided.

Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa

Amazon has concluded plans to open its African headquarters in South Africa with a real estate investment of over R4 billion. Authorities in Cape Town said Amazon would be occupying a new development in River Club, a prime section of the city, local media reported. The 15-hectare parcel of land will cost R4 billion and include two precincts. Authorities said the first precinct of 60,000sqm would occupy different layers of development, while the second section of 70,000 will hold Amazon headquarters in Africa. "US retail giant, Amazon, will be the anchor tenant, opening a base of operations on the African continent," Cape Town city officials said in a statement. "The development is envisaged to take place in phases, with construction set to take place over three to five years." Over 5,000 direct construction jobs and 19,000 indirect jobs are expected to be created due to the move, Business Tech reported. Amazon has had its web engineering giant AWS in South Africa fo...